Staying home, on a cold autumn's day, with nothing but homework to do...
is driving me insane.
I'm not even doing the bloody homework.
It's too freaking cold, and all I want to do is sit in bed with my laptop, and youtube.
And, I want to stay off the floor as much as possible, because there was a cocroach in my room that I can't seem to find and kill. So now it's probably lurking behind dark corners or intertwined with cables and wires - but I don't dare look to see.
That's why I'm on my bed - and you don't tend to do much in bed.
You kind of actually need a desk and a chair to do - at least your maths homework on.
But I'm not even youtubing. Cos I know I shouldn't. And I know I shouldn't be on; mypace, blogspot, livejournal, xanga, either. But I was and I am.
The guilt and regret proceeeeeeeeeds.
So I stop.
But I do nothing.
Either way I lose.
Rofl. This is turning into a gay blog.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment